Monday, December 3, 2007

I didn't realize

Wow, have I really not posted since Wednesday? Where did the weekend go? I don't really have anything productive to post about, but I do have some things coming up that I'm pretty excited about.

The first thing is the girls' weekend I'm having this weekend!! I'm going to Greenville to hang out with two of the best girlfriends on the planet! :) I haven't seen these girls in months, and it's about time we all took a break from life and had a fun weekend! I need to get out of Florence and hang out with some friends! I don't think it's quite hit me (even though it's been 7 months) that we're no longer in the same town, much less 2 minutes away, and we have to plan special time to hang out.

It's December!! That means it's actually Christmas time, although the stores seemed to think it started in September! I changed my ringtone the other day and the Christmas tree is up in our house! I love Christmas time! The only thing left to do now is pull out Snowed In (Hanson Christmas) and listen away!

Pauline and I spoke with English accents the other night in Wal-Mart, Roses and Chick-fil-A...it was a good time!

No comments: