Wednesday, December 19, 2007

100 Greatest Songs of the 90's!


Seriously, I want to hug whoever began this idea at VH1! I might as well have gotten into a time machine and landed in middle school whenever I watch it, and for me that's a good thing! Not that I was so glamorous and popular in middle school, I was just as awkward as the next kid, but I had fun!

The 90's was just a good decade! Maybe I'm a little bias because it's the decade I grew up in, but the 00's just doesn't hold a candle to it. Nickelodeon will never be as good as it was in the 90's and neither will network sitcoms. I think pop culture still had a few inhibitions left and everyone was ok with just being who they were.

The countdown has gotten through 61 and MMMBop is yet to come...once again the world makes sense!

No comments: