Monday, December 3, 2007

Confession

As I sat here just a minute ago reading another blog my mind wandered to the one I wrote just an hour ago. As I wrote about the things I have coming up and that I'm excited about I failed to show gratitude to God for allowing these things to be in my life as blessings. How often does this happen? I know it happens to me more than I'd like to admit, but that's real life. I go through days sometimes without ever stopping to be thankful to God, the source of all my goodness.

I'm so glad He is patient with me on these days and doesn't automatically snatch those good things from me, even though there are times that I deserve just that. I get so caught up that I forget that I wouldn't have good friends or fun times without Him in my life because it all comes from Him.

Thank you God for what you have placed in my life and the things that you will place in my life in the future, good or bad I thank You for simply being in my life and rescuing me daily from myself! I'm sorry for the times I neglect to give You the praise you deserve!

No comments: