Monday, March 17, 2008

Worship

I'm discovering and rediscovering a passion all over again at the same time. The cool thing is I get to use it for God's glory. I pray I remember that while I'm doing it and do it to the best of my ability.

How cool to be doing something I enjoy unto God! Worship is so neat that way! It's not just singing three Chris Tomlin songs with our hands in the air once or twice a week - it's everything. This is something God has been teaching me over the last year: worship is everything I do because everything I do comes from God. I worship by giving it back to Him with honor.

I worship by taking care of the body He's given me. I worship by loving and respecting the people He's put into my life. I worship by being honest with daily decisions. It's all an act of worship because it all comes from Him. When I remember that, things start to go different on a daily basis.

No comments: