Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It doesn't really have a title

It takes some time to realize what God is doing sometimes.

He's surrounding me. He's holding me. He's protecting me. He's providing for me. He being God. He's loving me. He's forgiving me.

I wonder why I don't feel need or despair - because He's there. He's all around me and I can feel Him.

Feel Him working. Feel His just being. Feel His beauty. Feel His grace. Feel His mercy. Feel His forgiveness.

When He said I shall not want - that's why. This is why. This very moment is why. Because He is all I need. He is all there is. He is all there will ever be. Everything additional that I might have is a result of His goodness and kindness.

Apart from Him I have nothing but with Him I have everything I need.

I'm still working to get my heart and mind around that.

No comments: