Wednesday, January 23, 2008

He just...IS.

I seem to be filled and overflowing with praise on the inside. It's taking over and it's an incredible place to be! Lately I've felt a lot of guilt, a lot of unworthiness and a lot of confusion. One of those times where you're just blah on the inside. It's doesn't make sense and I don't know why it happens, but I've felt a breakthrough.

Nothing really significant has cause it 0 just happened. Nothing significant needs to happen to produce praise to God. He is God - period. I praise Him because of who He is. He is the Creator, the Protector, the Provider. He is pove, patience, kindness. He is justice and mercy. He became Flesh and that Flesh is my Salvation - that Flesh can be your Salvation, too, if you so choose.

God doesn't have to, or need to do anything for my praise - He just Is, and that's enough!

I am not but He IS - and I know Him.

No comments: